Sunday 27 March 2016

Bob on.... Motorbikes: 2011 Honda VT750S Used Bike Review

When I am not looking after this Blog, I write a column for Motor Cycle Monthly, showcasing used motorcycles available at dealerships. In this column I give an overview of the bike, what it is like to ride, plus a price guide for the model in question.

I thought it would be good to showcase them here, so here is the first one, a review of Honda's VT750S cruiser which appeared in the April 2014 issue.

The VT range has existed since the 1980s in one form or another. Originally a 600, the capacity increased to 750cc. The 'S' varient was only around for three years from 2011. It is fair to say it was built to take on the 883 Sportster. Personally, I feel it is a very different experience. So what is it like to ride? Click on the image below to expand it.



For more reviews, plus a bundle of other biking stuff, click on this link for Motor Cycle Monthly



No comments:

Post a Comment